Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding Invites

Hi! Another day of fun and learning at Paper Source on the Country Club Plaza.

This week, workshop participants learned techniques for making their own wedding invitations.

And I showcased the coordinating detailing I can do on wedding cakes and cookie favors.

Punched invites, favor box, and cookies by me (of course).

I think this turquoise color is stunning...and my cookies aren't half bad, either!

Simple cake incorporating the signature Paper Source cherry blossom design (edible, handmade blossoms) and an edible, embossed-look "ribbon".

Here's a close-up of the "ribbon" and "cherry blossom". Like it?

Thanks and kudos to all the staff at Paper Source for collaborating. Take a peak at their entire workshop list...you never know what you might discover. Have a great week!

P.S. Watch me on the KMBC Channel 9 morning show this coming Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 1 and 2) with Dion Lim...we'll be giving you some recipes for the "big day".























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home